Sunday, November 23, 2008

Potluck, Tues.

So, lets kick it off at 7:30pm in order to keep the same schedule. I am going to make a big crock-pot of vegger chili, so everyone else bring a side, dessert, beer or wine. Please leave a comment with what you are bringing, so that we can keep track and we do not end up with 3 pies, 5 sides and no booze or any other combination of that. My address is 800 Post Oak, ATX, and feel free to bring a guest. Also, if you would please RSVP so that I know how much chili to make, I don't want to make to little.

FYI...drove by the bus stop garden today and it looks great. The little pathetic lettuce plant is starting to perk up, the beans are starting to sprout around the sign, and the rest of the plants are still alive. I will try to swing out there this week during the day and take some pictures.

See you all Tuesday!

Cheers,
TG

5 comments:

Urban Composter said...

Travis--Chili

Gregory Austin said...

Greg-- Alcohol, most likely in the form of some of central Texas' finest locally brewed beers...

Lindsay said...

Lindsay - sweet potatoes (side)

Emily said...

Tragedy, y'all, I can't come! I sure hate to miss chili.

Anonymous said...

So, I don't know what I'm going to bring...but it will be a side.